If you want to complete your education in the USA, then apply for the International Student Success Award provided by Eastern Oregon University. The programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding amount is $500-$2,500 for all the eligible students. To be a part of this opportunity, aspirants need to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at the University. The main purpose of this programme is to support the development of bright international students wishing to study at this University.
Nice offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Eastern Oregon University is one of seven state-funded, four-year universities of higher education in the state. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees. It is leading new ways of providing education in the country.
Why would you like to choose Eastern Oregon University? The University provides different courses and programs in several areas of study. It has made a reputation through its top-quality teaching and quality knowledge.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Eastern Oregon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500-$2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a new international, COFA, undocumented freshman, transfer, and current EOU students.
- Must have a previous year academic degree for the undergraduate degree programme.
- Must accept students from other countries who hold an F-1 visa, part of COFA (the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, Palau) or those who are undocumented living in the United States to pursue higher education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Eastern Oregon University. After getting enrolled, students must submit an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the following documents: an application, typed essay (350-500 words)which will cover details of your academic and professional goals and how a degree from EOU will assist you in fulfilling those goals, transcripts of previous academic, Affidavit of Support and financial documents, Photocopy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Must have English proficiency as demonstrated by one of the following: a minimum score of 61 on the internet-based TOEFL exam or 500 on the paper-based TOEFL exam; a minimum score of 5 on the IELTS exam; or satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English language school.
The Eastern Oregon University will provide an award amount of $500-$2,500 to the successful candidates for the year 2020/21.