Are you thinking about to complete a Postdoctoral degree in the USA? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program administrated by the University of California.
The educational award is activated for those highly qualified aspirants from all over the globe who will commence in the postdoctoral degree coursework for the session 2020-2021.
A wonderful opportunity to get study in USA
User Review( votes)
The University of California is the research university that was founded in 1868. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs from around the world choose to help them continue on their path to higher learning.
Why at the University of California? Students can obtain advance knowledge in each and every field of study and they will get the highest possible standard of tuition at this university. Here students will progress in their future career and giving them access to better more lucrative positions.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of California
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: $50,760
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international candidates can join this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must receive a PhD or terminal degree from an accredited university before the start of their fellowship.
- Successful applicants must present documents demonstrating that they are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals programs are encouraged to apply.
- Fellowships are awarded for research conducted at any one of the University of California’s ten campuses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs must be submitted via the online application. Thereafter, they should send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Be prepared to provide the following required documents in PDF:
- Thesis abstract – one page
- Research Proposal – 700-1,000 words (not including references and citations)
- Education and Background Statement – 500-700 words describing your personal background and contributions to diversity and equal opportunity through your academic career
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing sample publication or unpublished paper, please limit to 35 pages (not including references and citations)
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must receive a PhD or terminal degree from an accredited university before the start of their fellowship.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefits: The award provides a salary starting at approximately $50,760 depending on field and experience, benefits including health insurance and paid vacation/sick leave, and up to $5,000 for research-related and program travel expenses.