To help cover educational expenses, the program awards for high school, college and graduate students who are planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university.
Best offer to cover study expenses.
User Review( votes)
Deleting Cyberbullying is A Stop Online Harassment Project. Its purpose is to teach students and parents about cyberbullying and to work toward its eradication.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Organization: Delete Cyberbullying
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Only the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate or graduate studies in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To apply, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university
- A high school, college or graduate student or a student planning to enter college
How to Apply
To apply, applicants should complete the online application form. After completing the form, applicants can print out the application and mail it to: Delete Cyberbullying, 2261 Market Street #291, San Francisco, CA 94114
- Candidates are required to write and submit essay online in 500 words or less on the following questions:
- Option 1: “Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?”
- Option 2: “How has cyberbullying personally affected you?”
Benefits: Winner of the program will receive a $1000 award amount to cover educational expenses. It is a one-time award and not renewable.