Get financial support to start your academic journey in Sri Lanka! The Government of Sri Lanka is providing a chance to apply for the President’s Scholarships for deserving students.
The sponsorship programme supports low-income families students who have passed G.C.E. with distinction and want to apply for any degree coursework for the session 2020-2021.
The Government of Sri Lanka provides a world-class education for your career growth. It also gives both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area.
Why should you choose this opportunity? The government of Sri Lanka offers networking, job opportunities, and educational programs, advocacy, assessments, and more for the candidates. Here, you can get a turning point in your career plans and aspirations.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The Government of Sri Lanka
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Educational fund and other funds
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time first-year in any degree study enrolled in any program of study
- Should have passed G.C.E.(O/L) with distinction at the first sitting
- Being a child of a low-income family
- Not being a Grade 5 scholarship holder
- Should be a student of either a Government school or a non-fee levying private school
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, students must have to take admission in any university of Sri Lanka. After that, you can eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a pre-qualification degree with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Each winning candidates will achieve varies benefits like; educational expenses, living expenses and accommodation fees.