Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Leicester is providing the Undergraduate International funding for the academic session 2020/2021. The grant is open for students from certain countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
The programme encourages excellent students who want to study an undergraduate degree programme at Leicester School of Business in the UK.
Marvelous opportunity for international students at the University of Leicester in the UK. Hurry up! apply as soon as possible.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1957, the University of Leicester is a leading university recognized globally for international excellence, world-changing research, and top-notch and inspirational teaching. It provides a vibrant and studies worthy environment where students are prepared for their future.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The university prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills. Here students can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Brunei, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Botswana, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , candidates are required to hold their previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Leicester will provide a discount of £2,000 on the course tuition fee each year for students from certain countries in Africa/Asia/Middle East.