The Priestley International Centre for Climate is inviting applicants to apply for the PhD Scholarships across a broad range of disciplines and climate-related research topics.
A number of exciting projects are available that provide an excellent opportunity to undertake ground-breaking research aimed towards delivering global climate solutions working.
Nice offer to pursue PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Priestley International Center for Climate brings together world-leading expertise in all major strands of climate change research. It focuses on new interdisciplinary research partnerships that better connect our physical, technological, economic and social understanding of climate change.
Why at the University of Leeds? At this university, the participants will get training and development opportunities to help their skills. Leeds is more than capable of providing students from all around the world the very best university experience.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 21
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in the following areas Achieving net-zero emissions Climate and health, Climate and culture and Climate services.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants need to take part in a PhD degree at the university. Thereafter, they can apply through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must upload the proposal should be well-written and no longer than 3 pages including references, your CV, copies of your degree certificate(s) and transcripts of marks achieved in degree-level qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The criteria for entry for some research degrees may be higher, for example, several faculties, also require a Masters degree.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.0 overall with at least 5.5 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid. Some schools and faculties have a higher requirement.
The university will full tuition fees and successful applicants will become part of internationally renowned research teams that work across disciplinary boundaries and are committed to training a new generation of interdisciplinary climate researchers.