Interested in studying in Sweden? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the Global International Scholarship Program which is designed by the Karlstad University.
The award is available for top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies.
The university has about 40 educational programs, 30 program extensions and 900 courses. In the present time, the university has approximately 16,000 students and 1,200 employees.
Why at Karlstad University? It is one of the world’s leading research centers focusing on service management and value creation through service.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2020
University or Organization: Karlstad University
Course Level: Any Program
Award: 25% to 100% of the tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Sweden
Eligible Countries: Students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- The study award is aiming at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies.
- The scholarship is only awarded for programs starting in a fall semester. An offer of a scholarship is only valid for the year and the program stipulated in the scholarship notification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, Applicants must apply for studies at Karlstad University before applying for scholarship. After taking the process you need to use the link on the right hand side or click here.
- Supporting Documents: To be applying, applicants must have all previous transcripts and certificates for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a degree, seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.
- Scholarships cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fees. The value of The grant is stated in the notification of funding for each scholarship holder.
- The scholarship value is deducted from the tuition fees of the program for which you are awarded a scholarship.