The Griffith University is offering Pro Vice-Chancellor (Health) Doctor of Medicine funding for commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in the Doctor of Medicine degree. This scholarship is available for citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
The aim of the Doctoral of Medicine scholarship is to provide financial help to international students.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Applications Deadline: November 29, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to study a Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study the Doctoral of Medicine.
- Scholarship Award: $10,000
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to study the Doctoral of Medicine.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Doctor of Medicine by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in the Doctor of Medicine degree at Griffith University.
How to Apply
How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must submit the application form to the university.
Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a certified true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
financial aid positions will be assessed and awarded based on recommendations by a University panel.
This scholarship is valued at $10,000 in total. The grant is for tuition fees only and two payments of $5,000 will be made toward each recipient’s tuition fees in the first year of the program by School of Medicine’s respective census dates.