Applicants are invited for Opportunity Scholarships UCD for the academic year 2019-20. Students from Ireland are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The overarching purpose of Access & Lifelong Learning (ALL) is to be the ‘bridge to inclusion’ offering connections, engagement and building relationships between communities that are ‘distant’ from higher education, and the University community.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: September 18, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are valued at €1,500 per annum for the normal duration of the scholar’s program of study. Scholarships will be paid in two installments each year at the end of September/early October and at the end of January. The scholarship package also includes:
- Dedicated Welcome Programme
- Program of academic workshops and seminars
- Dedicated personal support offered by a team of experts
- The support of a peer mentoring network
- Leadership training programs, networking and development opportunities.
- Nationality: Students from Ireland are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Ireland are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The undergraduate Scholarships are open to new entrants to UCD (first years) who have accepted an offer to study in UCD. Applicants must be entering a full-time undergraduate program of study.
Please note this scholarship is for undergraduate students from the following groups:
- HEAR students
- DARE students
- Students with a disability
- First-time mature students
- Members of the traveling community
- Further education award holders
- Lone parents who are in receipt of a means-tested social welfare payment
- Ethnic minorities
- Refugees, those with leave to remain, and asylum seekers
- Students who have successfully completed a UCD Access Programme
How to Apply: To apply,
- Complete an online application through SISWeb (see below)
- Complete and submit an Income Declaration Form, as well as the required supporting documentation outlined on this form