The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is pleased to announce the Prof. Emeritus Madan Mohan Das Memorial Scholarship for Structural Engineering, available for the August 2023 intake.
The scholarship is open to Thailand and Indian students who want to complete a master’s degree programme at the School of Engineering and Technology (SET). This grant covers 24 credits and registration fees for four semesters, reducing the financial burden of earning a master’s degree significantly. AIT can provide you with a high-quality education as well as exposure to a broad and worldwide community of students and academics.
An incredible option to get financial assistance in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a higher education international institution founded in 1959 and located 40 kilometers from Bangkok, Thailand. The institute is ranked 201-220 in the QS WUR Ranking By Subject 2022, with the mission of promoting technological progress and sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach.
Why choose to study at the Asian Institute of Technology? AIT can provide you a high-quality education as well as exposure to a broad and worldwide community of students and academics. The Asian Institute of Technology aspires to be a prestigious international graduate university whose research and education contribute to Asia development.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2023
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Department: School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Award: 24 credits + 4 semesters registration fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Students from Thailand and India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to AIT and must maintain a CGPA of 3.0 or above in the first semester to avail the scholarship for the second semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply online before the deadline and submit all required supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must Provide the following supporting documents:
- Degree Certificate (For enrolled or final year students)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (For PhD applicants)
- English Proficiency Certificate
- An essay on the research proposal topic.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following Admission requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree it’s equivalent in an appropriate field of study from a reputable institution accepted by AIT.
- Have significantly above-average undergraduate grades. The minimum CGPA criteria for admission to the Master’s Program are 2.75 or equivalent at the Bachelor’s degree level.
- Be in good bodily and mental health, and have a record of good conduct.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOEFL CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23);
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) will provide a scholarship program that covers 24 credits and a registration fee for four semesters.