High performing candidates from individual countries are invited to apply for the Professional Development Grants funded by the World Wildlife Fund.
The fund is established to support mid-career conservationists to pursue short-term, non-degree training to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
Lucky chance for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1961, World Wide Fund for Nature works in the field of the wilderness preservation. It is the world’s largest conservation organization dedicated to environmental conservation through science. It also promotes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunities.
Why should apply to this program? Through this program, candidates can develop their knowledge and skills. They can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place and get the opportunity to involve their research in one or more countries.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Colombia, Dem. The Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Fiji, French Guiana, Gabon, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Indonesia, Kenya, Laos, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Republic of Congo, Solomon, Islands, Suriname, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Short-term non-degree training
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must currently be living and working in your home country, have at least three years of paid work experience, have applied to or already be accepted to participate in the proposed training, current work and proposed training must help advance conservation in their home country, have approval from their employer for proposed training and the promise of continued employment and have a bank account in their own name.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to submit an online application. After completing the application form, claimants will be notified of the results within one month.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For joining this program, aspirants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The successful grantee will get the training-related costs, registration fees and tuition, meals and accommodations, books and materials, international travel, visa fees, and local transportation.