Are you fascinated with Medical Science? Here is an admirable opportunity for you. Griffith University is offering a Bachelor of Medical Science funding for the high performing students.
The program is designed for the high-achieving secondary school leavers students, who want to pursue a career in the field of Doctor of Medicine at Griffith University.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian Studies University. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas and ranked at the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Why at Griffith University? The university provides a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. Here candidates can gain industry exposure, build their network and make progress towards their career.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Medical Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, claimants must have receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into the Bachelor of Medical Science, have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program and be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Bachelor of Medical Science degree in Trimester 1 2020 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, claimants are advised to be registered as a full-time bachelor degree student at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the grant by the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/apply/international.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant needs to attach a certified true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation, a Personal Statement addressing the three questions: Demonstrate your knowledge of the profession of medicine and the broader role of medicine in the health care system. Demonstrate your leadership and teamwork skills and your career plans for the future. Must outline any challenges if you faced in your education and in what way you have sought to overcome these challenges.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a bachelor degree program, students are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades in the field of Medical Science.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements for study at
Benefits: The bursary will provide students an amount valued at $10,000 in total and is for tuition fees.