WU Executive Academy is seeking high-potential students to take part in the Professional Master Social Innovation & Management international awards.
The educational award is accessible for applicants of any nationality who want to apply for the master’s degree program at WU Executive Academy.
Amazing opportunity for international students offered by the WU Executive Academy.
User Review( votes)
WU Executive Academy is the Vienna University of Economics and Business’s business school. It is one of the world’s top business schools and offers a variety of degree programs.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? This academy provides you with the tools and the most up-to-date knowledge necessary to handle today’s business world challenges. Here, employers are rewarded with highly motivated talent armed with new thinking and a unique understanding of international business.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austria and international students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Professional Master Social Innovation & Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to applicants of any nationality who demonstrate significant difficulty in raising sufficient financing for their program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, please select the program and scholarship you are applying for through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
WU Executive Academy will provide the award amount up to 25% of the tuition fee for eligible candidates.