Are you a bright student and have a great academic record? If yes, then apply for the Academic Merit Awards at Young Harris College.
The Academic Merit Award is designed to provide financial aid to exceptionally intelligent students,
with high GPAs. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Apply for this scholarship programme and get benefitted in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Young Harris College is a small private institute endorsed by the University Senate of The United
Methodist Church strives to create quite the educational experience for its students and
encourages them to grow inside out.
Why choose Young Harris College? At Young Harris College, students are given ample opportunities to explore and polish their skills. The culture of the college promotes selflessness,
communication, teamwork, and charity.
Application Deadline: October 15.
- University or Organization: Young Harris College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $18,000 to $23,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: National and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must have attained the required GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to take admission in the college through the international application process.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must submit transcripts of complete academic certificates prior to their course in Young Harris College.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should compulsorily hold a good GPA in order to secure admission at Young Harris College.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers are required to submit proof of language proficiency by submitting results of specified tests.
The Young Harris College will provide the $18,000 to $23,000 to the selected applicants for their complete course of study up to four years.