Professional Master’s Fellowship is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a master’s degree programme with Montana State University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The fellowship will be provided by the Montana State University to international students who want to pursue any master’s degree programme. Students will be entitled to receive a 20% discount on the total tuition fee payable according to the applied course.
Nice offer for international students to receive a 20% reduction in tuition fees in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Montana State University is a public land-grant research university that integrates education, knowledge, and art and service to communities by combining learning, discovery, and engagement.
Why study at Montana State University? Montana State University is a welcoming, adventurous community of students, faculty, and staff distinguished by its commitment to address the world’s most significant challenges. It values honesty and professionalism in all work. All individuals are personally accountable for their work and behavior. All students are valued and believe creating an environment in which they can be successful and reach their full potential is the ultimate goal of study.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: Montana State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students are eligible to apply for master’s degree courses and subjects at MSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a master’s programme at Montana State University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply via the university application login.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Test scores
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Proof of funds
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree with above-average grades to be accepted in a master’s degree programme at MSU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 54
The successfully selected candidates will receive a 20% discount on the tuition fee of the master’s degree programme.