Would you like to study in Switzerland? Apply for the International Scholarships at Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies for the academic year 2021-2022.
The financial aid offered and funded by the institute is a fantastic opportunity that will provide the students financial support towards tuition fees, living expenses, and the overall cost of study in Switzerland. Swiss and non-Swiss residents are both eligible to apply for and receive the award. The applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree certification.
Get an award amount of CHF 8,000 to complete your studies in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, or the Graduate Institute, is a government-accredited postgraduate institution of higher education entirely devoted to the study of international issues. It is ranked 15th in the entire country of Switzerland.
Why choose to study at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies? At the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, the courses are taught in English, and to a lesser extent in French, by academics and practitioners, through a variety of critical and cultural perspectives and innovative pedagogical approaches. The programmes offer a combination of conceptual, theoretical, methodological, and practical foundations. Students are provided innovative training that favors critical approaches to global governance and the multifaceted question of sustainability.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: CHF 8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Swiss nationals and international entrants from other overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students are eligible to apply for master’s degree courses and subjects at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have enrolled and must be accepted in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register, log in, and complete their application to enroll themselves via Moddle Portal. All students will be considered for financial aid upon submission and acceptance of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional Experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold or at least receive upon arrival, a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a discipline relevant to the applied programme
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – A-B-C
- CAE – A-B
The selected applicants will be provided CHF 5,000 if they are Swiss residents and CHF 8,000 if they are non-Swiss residents, towards the cost of their tuition fees. They will also receive CHF 18,000 per academic year towards the living costs in Geneva.