UWE Bristol is providing Programme-specific opportunities for international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree in the UK.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
User Review( votes)
The University of the West of England has always been the forefront to educate people and better the lives of the human. It is considered one of the largest higher education providers in South West England. It houses about 27,000 students, 4,000 of them are international coming from 140 countries.
Why study at the University of the West of England? UWE has been dedicated to offering great teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. As a part of this university, you can explore the top-class study environment, inspiring campuses, and dynamic student life. At the institution, there are a number of lucrative courses and programs that assist students to reach their career goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: UWE Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition from the University of the West of England, Bristol
- must be a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU
- must not have previously studied in the UK
- must be classed as overseas for fees purpose
- must have provided the official transcripts at the time of application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To study in one of the above programs, you must have the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in a high-school degree.
- Language Requirement: For an undergraduate program, proficiency in English can be demonstrated through IELTS and another relevant test.
UWE Bristol will provide the tuition fee for applicants to cover their study expenses in the UK.