Would you like to earn a PhD degree in New Zealand? If yes, you can apply for the School of Communication Studies Scholarships at Auckland University of Technology.
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial aid for students wishing to commence a full-time PhD degree programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
According to Best Global Universities, Auckland University of Technology is New Zealand’s 389th-best university. AUT’s objective is to produce outstanding graduates, and every member of the faculty and staff plays a role in this effort.
Why study at Auckland University of Technology? AUT provides students with great learning opportunities that equip them for success in any field they choose to pursue after graduation.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Recipients of this scholarship will have an excellent academic record, strong academic references and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and recipients of this scholarship will normally have the equivalent of first-class honors.
- Previous studies should include research methodology paper(s) and an independent research project, including the writing of a report on that research.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the doctoral programme at AUT, including those currently in provisional candidature.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university. Students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic transcript(s) for any previous tertiary study that was completed at a university other than AUT.
- A brief C.V. (maximum three pages)
- A two-page proposal outlining the intended research using the template provided with the online application form.
- Faculty support
- Reference Statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to fulfill the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to assess their level of English to ensure they can succeed in their programme.
Auckland University of Technology will provide the full fees for applicants o complete their education in New Zealand.