The RMIT University is offering scholarships for Australian and New Zealand students commencing a Bachelor of Applied Science Project Management program at RMIT in 2022.
For students identifying as women commencing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) (Honours) degree at RMIT with high ATAR results; worth $5000.
A fine educational opportunity for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
User Review( vote)
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Project Management.
- Awards: $5000 for one year.
- Number of Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships available
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
- identify as a woman
- have completed Year 12 Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in a Victorian secondary school with an exceptional ATAR score
- be commencing full-time enrolment in RMIT’s Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) (Honours) (BH112) in the standard semester 1 and 2 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete the online application form by the close date through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC). In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a completed online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Language Requirement: Candidates can provide their results from one of these three options:
- an accepted English language proficiency test
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification