The RMIT University is offering scholarships for Australian and New Zealand students commencing a Bachelor of Applied Science Project Management program at RMIT in 2020.
For students identifying as women commencing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) (Honours) degree at RMIT with high ATAR results; worth $5000.
A fine educational opportunity for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Project Management.
- Award: The scholarship provides $5000 for one year.
- Number of Awards: A limited Number of Awards available
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
- identify as a woman
- have completed Year 12 Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in a Victorian secondary school in 2018 or 2019 with an exceptional ATAR score
- be commencing full-time enrolment in RMIT’s Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) (Honours) (BH112) in the standard semester 1 and 2 2020
How to Apply
How to Apply: Complete the online application form by the close date through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) in time to be considered for the December 2019 program offer round. In order to be considered for this application , you must submit a completed online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.