The RMIT University is offering scholarships for Australian and New Zealand students. Scholarships awarded to students commencing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) program at RMIT in 2019.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Application Deadline: December 8, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Project Management.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides $5000 for one year.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
- have completed year 12 or equivalent in a Victorian secondary school in 2018
- achieve exceptional Year 12 (or equivalent) ATAR results in 2018
- be commencing a full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) (Honours) (BH112) degree program in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the School of Property, Construction and Project Management at RMIT in 2019
How to Apply: Complete the online application form by the close date. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.