The World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologist (WFSA) & Bangkok Anesthesia Regional Training Centre (BARTC) is inviting applicants for its General Anesthesia Fellowship. The fellowship is available for anesthesiologists from Asian countries.
The aim of the fellowship is to enable the training of trainees from various countries, targeted for the Asian region. The fellowship is available to pursue a training program for anesthesiologists.
User Review( votes)
Quintin Juan Gomez represented the Philippines at the 4th World Congress in London in 1968 where he was elected Treasurer of World Federation Societies of Anesthesiologists, the first Filipino to hold a high position the international organization.
University or Organization: The World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologist
Course Level: Field of anaesthesiology
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Thailand
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A permanent post in a government teaching hospital.
- A degree in medicine.
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
- Prior experience in anesthesia for at least 3 years in his/her own country (evidence of previous training, the number of cases and techniques done in the last 3 years).
Nationality: Applicants from Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei ,Cambodia, China ,Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives ,Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan ,Thailand ,Timor-Leste ,Turkey Turkmenistan,United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uzbekistan ,Vietnam, Yemen are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must fill the application form and send a curriculum vitae plus a letter of recommendation from the Head of Department where he/she works.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a degree in medicine.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have Good spoken and written English language skills.
Benefit: The fellows will be supported by WFSA-BARTC funding for their travel, living stipend and accommodation as decided by the committee. The expense for VISA is not included.