Facebook is delighted to offer Project Management Internship programme to study in the USA. This full-time internship position is based in our main office in Menlo Park. Interns must be pursuing a Bachelors/Masters Degree and Knowledge of additional languages other than English is required. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Project Management Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work across time zones and cultures
- Familiarity with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools – such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
- Experience with analyzing or querying data (e.g. SQL, R, Excel)
- Experience in localization, linguistics or related field
- Familiarity with the Facebook translation platform
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This full-time internship position is based in our main office in Menlo Park.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer