Proton OnSite award is for high school seniors and college students currently enrolled in a US high school, college, or university. To qualify for this application , applicants must be US citizens. The studentships are worth up to $100,000 for four years.
About Proton OnSite Mission
Proton OnSite seeks to fuel the next generation of scientific innovation by recognizing and rewarding high school seniors, college students, and innovators who demonstrate outstanding achievement, excellence and have a promising hydrogen-related business idea.
User Review( votes)
Are You Eligible?
- A U.S. citizen.
- High school senior currently enrolled in a U.S. high school, a college student enrolled at a U.S. college or university, or an innovator with an idea to meet a real world need using hydrogen power.
- Completed Proton OnSite Scholarship and Innovation application.
To apply for this application , applicants must submit a promising hydrogen-related business idea. Applicants are evaluated on strength of application; demonstrated leadership, work ethic, and community involvement, ability and promise of the idea, and thoroughness and presentation of the idea.
Applicants are evaluated on:
- Strength of Application
- Demonstrated leadership, work ethic and community involvement
- Ability and promise of the idea
- Thoroughness and presentation of the idea