Providian Medical Equipment is happy to offer a program for students who are planning for a medical or veterinary career.
The program is available to students who are 16 or older age and enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States.
Nice offer to win $500 for college education.
User Review( votes)
The award aims to reduce the burden of rising educational costs today and help future generations to achieve their educational goals.
Providian Medical Equipment is a full-service sales company specializing in reconditioned medical equipment.
Application Deadline: June 21st for Summer or January 15th for Winter
- Provided By: Providian Medical Equipment
- Course Level:
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Application open only for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will award in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially encouraged to enter; however, students on any career path are also welcome to apply.
- Must be obtained at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- Must be either in your final year of high school or obtained at the undergraduate level in “good standing”
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity , you must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words and send it with all materials to- ATTN: Providian Medical Scholarship, 5335 Avion Park Dr Unit A, Highland Heights, OH 44143
- In the Essay: Must define how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum. Entries can also include a look toward the future and how this area of study will continue to evolve and advance.
- Each entry should include the following: printed copy of essay with complete contact information on each page (full name, address, email address and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- No additional material or documentation is needed or accepted, such as tax returns, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Entries must be sent by U.S. mail
Benefits: The program provides bi-annual $500 scholarship.