The Missouri University of Science and Technology is announcing its Provost’s International Master’s Merit-Based Scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students who wish to undertake their master’s studies at the Missouri University of Science and Technology are eligible candidates for this scholarship application. Applicants must be new incoming students demonstrating excellent merit and financial need to be considered. The scholarship winners can expect to secure up to $14,000 over 4 semesters of graduate study.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Missouri University of Science and Technology is a public research university in Rolla, Missouri that was founded in 1870. The university is a member institution of the University of Missouri System ranking 182nd among national universities.
Why choose to study at the Missouri University of Science and Technology? The Missouri S&T aims to establish itself as a leading public technological research university for discovery, creativity, and innovation, that integrates education, research, and application to create and convey knowledge that serves the state and helps solve the great challenges faced by the world today.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications are open, but students may be expected to observe course-specific deadlines.
- University or Organization: Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s program offered at Missouri University of Science and Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international student on an F-1 or J-1 visa.
- The applicants must be international tuition fee paying student.
- The applicants must not have a GRA/GTA/GA appointment of more than 24.9% FTE.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted online. A separate scholarship application is not required. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (thesis only)
- A statement of purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
The winners will be awarded a scholarship worth $7,500 to $14,000 over 4 semesters of master’s studies undertaken by them at Missouri University of Science and Technology.