The Foundation of Prussian Cultural Heritage is inviting highly qualified applicants to apply for a grant program.
The program is open for graduates, doctoral candidates and post-doctoral researchers whose research projects are related to the institutions of the Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation
User Review( votes)
SPK’s research grant program enables scholars from around the world to start research for three months in SPK institutions in Berlin.
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible for applying, applicants must have at you must have received at least one university degree.
How to apply
- How to apply: In order to apply, candidates must be part of the institution after that they can fill the application. After that, they can submit directly to the director of the institution of the SPK.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to attach curriculum vitae, two letters of recommendation, and copies of college/university diplomas and of certificates indicating the conferral of academic degrees
- Admission Requirements: For admission for the program, candidates must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
The funding is available in the following manner:
- Candidates with a first higher-education degree: EUR 900 per month
- Post-doctoral researchers or candidates with equivalent qualification: EUR 1,200 each month