The SOAS University of London is awarding one Pullen funding for postgraduate students undertaking the full-time MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation. The total value of The grant is £8,000, which will be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
SOAS University of London, is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
User Review( votes)
Application deadline: January 9, 2018
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to students undertaking the full-time MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation at SOAS.
Award: The total value of The grant is £8,000, which will be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Number of Awards: There is one scholarship available.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: The grant is open to applicants paying fees at the UK/EU rate only.
- MA applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Students with a non-UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript. Applicants with a 2.1 may also apply but will not be given preference.
- Candidates must have submitted a complete application for admission by the application deadline.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission to pursue the full-time MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation by the application deadline.
English Language Requirements: In order to ensure that SOAS students have a sufficient standard of English to study effectively, University requires overseas students to submit evidence, during the application process, of their current level of proficiency.
You should follow two steps:
STEP 1: Apply to your programme:
- Applicants must submit a complete online application for admission.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to the full-time MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation at SOAS by the application deadline. A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement. The panel will be considering your application TOGETHER with your online application for admission. Please note that complete application for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
- It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the program deadline (that is, by 9 January 2018).
STEP 2: Apply for the opportunity by 17:00 (UK local time) on 20 February 2018.
- You must apply for this application via the online application form which will open HERE on 23 January 2018.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.