The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation is delighted to announce the Egyptian Refining Company funding for talented students for the academic session 2020-21.
Qalaa Holdings is a leading Egyptian private equity firm established by a team of professionals with extensive experience in investment banking and capital markets, operating in Egypt, North Africa, and the Middle East.
Great opportunity for Egyptian students.
User Review( votes)
The foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic programs for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
- Applications Deadline: April 15.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing a master degree.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in all fields of study.
- Award: The ERC scholarship covers both tuition fees and living expenses.
- Nationality: Students of Egypt can apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Abroad
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from Egypt
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this application if they fulfil the given criteria:
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter.
- Excellent command of the language of study. Good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial award or grants.
- Upon completion of the program, graduates must be committed to returning to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear(for males)
- How to Apply: Your application package must include the following:
- The Qalaa Holdings application form and send it to Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation P.O Box 29 Postal Code: 11516 Cairo, Egypt or Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
Hold at FedEx Mohandessin office.
- Copy of letter of acceptance to University of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the University of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Copy of Military Certificate (for Males only)