The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation is offering a funding for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue a master degree abroad in all fields of study.
Qalaa Holdings is a leading Egyptian private equity firm established by a team of professionals with extensive experience in investment banking and capital markets, operating in Egypt, North Africa, and the Middle East.
User Review( votes)
The foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic programs for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
- Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing a master degree.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in all fields of study.
- Award: The QHSF funds under two schemes: the fully-funded position covering tuition and living expenses and the partial award covering tuition only. The ceiling for tuition fees is 50,000 USD per annum.
- Nationality: Students of Egypt can apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Abroad
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from Egypt
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this application
if they fulfil the given criteria:
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Excellent command of the language of study. Good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial award or grants (with exception to waivers from the University of choice itself).
- Upon completion of the program, graduates must be committed to returning to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
- To apply for this application , the applicant must have a good command of the English language.
- Applications are only accepted in hard copy – by mail or FedEx.
- Your application package must include the following:
- The Qalaa Holdings application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to University of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the University of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Copy of Military Certificate (for Males only)
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must download the application form and submit your application package by Regular Post to Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation, P.O Box 29, Postal Code: 11516, Cairo, Egypt