The FACC Foundation is inviting applications for Serge Bellanger Business programme. The studentships are open to French students for pursuing an MBA in the US, and to American students who wish to pursue an MBA (a master or a specialized master in a business-related discipline in a ‘large school’ or ‘grand establishment) in France.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) Foundation was launched to sponsor the training and education of the next generation of transatlantic business leaders.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation has become the most important private organization for promoting trade and investment between the United States and France.
A private, not-for-profit association, the FACC also enjoys a special relationship with French government agencies, including the French Embassy’s Mission Economic, Invest In France Agency and French domestic Chambers of Commerce.
- Application Deadline: April 29, 2019
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the area of Business Administration.List of Subjects: Business Administration
- Award: financial aid positions will amount to $10,000 each and will be granted on merit.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: French and American students
- The award can be taken in France (American students) and USA (French students)
- Eligible Countries: French and American students can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: To qualify for a French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation Serge Bellanger Scholarship, you must either be:
- A French national who has been accepted to an MBA program, or a master’s program in a business related field (finance, management, etc.) in the United States for the school year 2019-20
- An American national who has been accepted (1) to an MBA program in a French grandeécole* or grand établissement**(2)or to a Master’s degree or a Mastèrespecialiséprogram in a business-related discipline in a French grandeécole* or grand établissement**for the school year 2019-20
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Eligibility: To qualify for a French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation Serge Bellanger Scholarship, applicants must either be:
- A French national who has been accepted to an MBA programme in the United States for the school year 2018-2019; or
An American national who has been accepted (1) to an MBA programme in a French large school or grand establishment (2) or to a master’s degree or a master specialize programme in a business-related discipline in a French large school or grand establishment for the school year 2018-2019.
- Dual citizens are welcome to apply.
Nationality: French and American students can apply for this application .
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted by mail. To be considered for a Serge Bellanger Scholarship, all application materials must be mailed to the French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation. A complete application includes
- A completed application Form
- An official copy of applicants university transcript of all completed college-level coursework. Transcripts must be sent directly from schools to the French-American Chamber of Commerce (New York) Foundation at this address: The French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Attn: Harriet Jackson, Serge Bellanger program Director, 1375 Broadway, Suite 504, New York, New York 10018
- A budget indicating costs and how applicants will finance their studies (budget form is provided with application Form)
- GMAT Scores
- A personal essay that is typed, double spaced, and 2-4 pages in length outlining applicants personal motivations
- A CV or resume and any optional supplemental information
- 2 Reference letters (these should be written on letterhead, signed, and mailed directly to the French-American Chamber of Commerce): The letters must be sent directly by each recommender (not by you), preferably via e-mail, to Harriet Jackson at [email protected]