The FACC Foundation is inviting applicants for the Serge Bellanger Business programme in the USA. The bursaries are open to French students for pursuing an MBA in the US, and to American students who wish to pursue an MBA in France.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) Foundation was launched to sponsor the training and education of the next generation of transatlantic business leaders.
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation has become the most important private organization for promoting trade and investment between the United States and France.
- Application Deadline: Applications will open in January 2020 and closes on March 31.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the area of Business Administration.
- Award: financial aid positions will amount to $10,000 each and covers academic tuition.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: French and American students
- The award can be taken in France (American students) and USA (French students)
- Eligible Countries: French and American students can apply for this application .
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- To qualify for a French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation Serge Bellanger Scholarship, applicants must either be:
- A French national who has been accepted to an MBA programme in the United States for the school year 2020.
- An American national who has been accepted (1) to an MBA programme in a French large school or grand establishment (2) or to a master’s degree or a master specialize programme in a business-related discipline in a French large school or grand establishment for the school year 2020.
- Dual citizens are welcome to apply.
Nationality: French and American students can apply for this application .
How to Apply: A complete application includes:
- A completed application Form
- An official copy of applicants university transcript of all completed college-level coursework. Transcripts must be sent directly from schools to the French-American Chamber of Commerce (New York) Foundation at this address: The French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Attn: Harriet Jackson, Serge Bellanger program Director, 1375 Broadway, Suite 504, New York, New York 10018
- A budget indicating costs and how applicants will finance their studies
- GMAT Scores
- A personal essay that is typed, double spaced, and 2-4 pages in length outlining applicants personal motivations
- A CV or resume and any optional supplemental information
- 2 Reference letters