The Centre for Theoretical Physics (CTP) at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is inviting researchers with a strong research record within theoretical physics to apply for the Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Theoretical Physics.
This position is exclusively offered at the Centre for Theoretical Physics (CTP) at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL). It is a fixed-term, three-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant position in Theoretical Physics. Two research candidates will be appointed. The applicants must have a PhD qualification in theoretical physics with a side of analytical skills and the required expertise to be considered. The appointed candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,386 per annum for up to 3 years.
This is an amazing opportunity through which you can fund your education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1855, the Queen Mary University of London is a public research university. The university is a member institute of the federal University of London. Ranked 100th in Best Global Universities, the university holds a strong belief that a diversity of ideas helps achieve the previously unthinkable.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? The QMUL has always put social justice and improving lives at the center of its operations. While embracing being part of one of the world’s great cultural and economic centers, the university has not forgotten its East End Roots. It is an outstanding, all-inclusive hub for world-class education with no limits.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 11th December 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Physical and Chemical Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: £40,386
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All foreign and home students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the postdoctoral research assistant position in Theoretical Physics at the School of Physical and Chemical Sciences at QMUL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have substantial experience in several of the key goals of the available projects.
- The applicants must have strong analytical skills, to be effective team player and to be able to work independently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates interested in the research assistant position must submit an online application form. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts
- Referee details
- 3 reference letters
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a PhD (or equivalent) in theoretical physics and have expertise in modern scattering amplitudes research.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE – 62
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The Queen Mary University of London will provide the candidates appointed at the postdoctoral research assistant position full-time fixed-term employment for a period of three years with a salary range £36,348 – £40,386 per annum.