Whether you’re graduating and seeking a full-time position after your internship, or hoping to return for another internship the following year, you will be considered for a returning offer through an evaluation of your work from the summer.
Qualcomm is looking for the next generation of dreamers, inventors, rebels, risk takers, and pioneers. As a Software Engineering intern at Qualcomm, you have the opportunity to push the boundaries of what exists and establish the new standards for tomorrow.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Engineering – Software
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Corporate Research & Development
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
Locations: California – San Diego, California – Irvine, Colorado – Boulder, Arizona – Chandler, California – Bay Area, Massachusetts – Boxborough, Michigan – Auburn Hills, New Jersey – Bridgewater, North Carolina – Raleigh, Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, Texas – Austin.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Courses completed should include but not be limited to: Data Structures, Operating Systems, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Computer Algorithms, Mathematics, Computer Architecture, Programming.
- In study towards Bachelors (3.0 GPA or above), or Masters (3.5 GPA or above), in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Must be available for 3 months during Summer 2021 (May-September)
- Strong coding abilities in C/C++
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl
- Experience with Linux/UNIX, Linux Drivers, Linux Kernel, Mobile SW development in Windows Mobile, Android, design patterns, wireless network protocols such as TCP/IP, SIP
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
- In addition to competitive pay and accrued vacation time, you will receive full relocation coverage and furnished housing accommodations for the duration of your internship
- You’ll be paired with a mentor with visibility to your project and team, receive support from your manager and have access to the entire Qualcomm employee community to ensure your success.
Spend your summer working in the future. Working at Qualcomm may be the closest you’ll get to experiencing time travel. You won’t just work in a labor write lines of code. Our interns join world-class teams to help define and build what is next for mobility and the world.
They’ll make sure you have fun outside of work with weekend surf lessons & beach days, networking opportunities with Qualcomm executives and professionals, company-wide mentorship program platform, overnight hackathon, community service opportunities, and so much more…
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams and in the Company.
Potential Project Responsibilities & Technologies:
- Design and develop embedded, real-time OS
- System-level integration issues
- Design and Integrate new features
- Integration and test platforms
- Develop and execute test scenarios
- Android Architecture
- Linux OS Development
- Linux Kernel/Device Driver Development
- Modem Software: Air interfaces/Data Services/Multimode
- OS: Android, Linux, Windows, Chrome, Native Platforms (RIM)
- Multimedia: Video, Display, Audio, Graphics, Core Power, Camera
- LTE (Long-Term-Evolution)
- L2/L3 Protocols
- CoreBSP (Board Support Package): Drivers, Peripherals, Products, OS
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Must be available for 3 months during Summer 2021 (May-September)
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.