Are you a national of a developing country? If so, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth award is presented by the University of Rwanda for the year 2020.
Candidates must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
User Review( votes)
The University of Rwanda organized into six subject-based colleges. It is the largest higher education institution composed of six independent, self-governing colleges.
Why at the University of Rwanda? The university prepares students for service to their communities and country through an applied service-learning pro. It creates applied, evidence-driven, research centers focused on problem-solving, aligned with Rwanda’s development needs.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
University or Organization: University of Rwanda
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Commonwealth country students
The award can be taken in Rwanda
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth country students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After that take a note of your login details and the link to the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application: Applicants must have High school certificate, Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate), Two references – preferably academic, Scan of passport or national ID card.
- Language Requirements: All claimants are required to provide a certificate of English language proficiency.
- Benefits: The grant will provide educational funds for your studies.