Are you interested to start your career in machine learning right now? If so, the University of Hildesheim is offering the PhD Position for talented & motivated students.
This is a full studentship is open to both UK & International candidates who have a plan to pursue a PhD degree at the university for three years.
A valuable opportunity for international students in Germany.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1946, the University of Hildesheim encourages interdisciplinary work and it bridges the gap between theory and practice. It has a number of awards in all subjects’ areas and degree at any level.
Why should apply for this position? Studying machine learning opens a world of opportunities to develop cutting edge machine learning applications in various verticals. Here, they have a chance to demonstrate your abilities to learn and master technical materials.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University: University of Hildesheim
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 40.000 EUR
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in Machine Learning.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the grant, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates need to take part in a Postdoctoral degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must upload your CV with your transcripts, English language certificate and a research statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The position is full-time available to be filled immediately and offers tenures of initially three years. The salary amounts to TV-L E13 (roughly 40.000 EUR gross income per year)