International students should not miss the golden opportunity to participate in the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships program in Sri Lanka.
Great opportunity for Africans to study with a fully funded master program in Sri Lanka.
User Review( vote)
The Commonwealth of Nations, usually known as the Commonwealth. It is a unique political association of 53 member states which focuses on intergovernmental aspects, and the Commonwealth Foundation.
Why at this program? Through this program, candidates have a great opportunity to choose their university from one of the participating universities. They will be prepared for creating a bright future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Except for Sri Lanka, applicants from other Commonwealth countries are acceptable (includes South Africa).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Aspirants can apply for a research master’s degree program at any subjects offered by the participating universities.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other grant from the participating universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients are advised to join the masters in Molecular Life Science, and masters in Cellular and Molecular Immunology degree programs at the IBMBB, University of Colombo and also, a Master of Business Administration degree course at PIM, the University of Sri Jayewardenepura in Sri Lanka. After joining a master’s program they can apply for the fund through the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, two references-preferably academics, the scan of passport or national ID card; proof of language ability should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must be graduates in biological, medical, dental, veterinary, agricultural or chemical sciences for applying at the University of Colombo and hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least three years of managerial experience for taking admission at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- Language Requirement: You are bound to demonstrate to show your English language ability through a TOEFL or IELTS test, only if English is not your mother tongue.
The award will provide fully funded tuition fees, living expenses allowance for the duration of the grant, return economy flights from home to host country along with once-off arrival allowance and a research support grant.