The cost of the study is creating many difficulties for students to afford an education program. To fund the applicant’s education, the Rhodes award is activated at the University of Oxford.
Excellent opportunity for US students to study at Oxford, UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford was established in 1096. It is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England. The university is the World’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
Why at the University of Oxford? Oxford has an international reputation for world-leading research and resources. It offers exceptional teaching, skills training, and resources for free study and also develops the personality and communication ability of applicants.
Application Deadline: The application period will start on July 1, 2019, and ends on October 2, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: The United States candidates are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must not hold any other award from the university and t be at least 18 and must not have passed your 24th birthday on 1 October in the year in which they are applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this opportunity, candidates are suggested to enrol themselves in a postgraduate degree program. After being enrolled, they can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit their passport or birth certificate as a proof of their nationality, official transcripts from the college or university, language ability proof, a full curriculum vitae, a passport size photo, and a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Admission Requirements: Whether an undergraduate degree or GPA of a minimum of 3.70 out of 4.00 or equivalent is a must for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: Successful students must have great English language excellence.
Benefits: The educational award will be fully funded for the US students in this course level.