The Queen’s Management School is seeking high-calibre aspirants to take part in the North America Scholarships at Queen’s University Belfast for the academic session 2021-2022.
There are seven awards available to talented candidates from Canada and USA who want to pursue postgraduate taught programmes at the School.
Nice chance for international students to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s Management School is the part of Queen’s University Belfast and one of the best business schools in the UK, supplying students from all over the world with world-class schooling. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at Queen’s Management School? While studying at this school, you will learn and practice business with a higher proportion of digital awareness and engagement than preceding generations.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2021
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: Queen’s Management School
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught courses
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 7
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Canada and USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught the programme in all subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must hold a previous year degree.
- Must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme.
- You must have a current predicted minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Students must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate degree programme at the Queen’s University Belfast. After holding an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme, students must complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV through the online application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The programme will provide an award amount of £5,000 to the high achieving candidates for postgraduate studies.