Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Studentships in Crop Physiology offered by the Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences at University of Copenhagen.
The purpose of the award is to provide financial support for both domestic and international students commencing the PhD degree program at the university.
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s longest-standing university and research institution. It offers impressive facilities such as entry, accommodation, student counselling, social activities, etc., apart from the broadest range of beneficial courses.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, students can learn basic research skills and work-friendly with educational systems. Here, students will have various ways to study, from on-campus taught programs to part-time online study.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Crop Physiology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants should hold an MSc or an equivalent academic degree in natural product biochemistry, molecular biology, metabolomics, plant and yeast genetics, or in cell organelle and enzyme isolation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form for this funding.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a salary minimum of DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750), including an annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.