Queen’s University Belfast is very pleased to introduce the Queen’s Management School Scholarship for Sub Saharan Africa in the UK. The scholarship applications can be made by academically excellent students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered for outstanding international applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa who choose to study postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School. The scholarship is valued at £5,000.
User Review( votes)
The Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university ranked 43rd in the world in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021. It is also 21st in the world for international outlook. It aims to keep serving academic excellence to its students.
Why choose to study at Queen’s University Belfast? QUB has some world-leading academic faculty members that impart equally excellent education and deliver exceptional teaching. The university has incorporated cutting-edge facilities and is very dedicated to student employability.
Application Deadline: The application for this scholarship award is now open.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Angola, Botswana, Burkina, Cameroon, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught programmes taught at Queen’s University Belfast can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer for a place on an eligible full-time postgraduate taught programme (excludes MBA) at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2022/23 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an admission application to the University for a Postgraduate Programme via its application portal. Selection for the scholarship will be done on the basis of the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates
- Research proposal
- Certified translations
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a normal minimum requirement for admission to a Master’s degree is a Second Class Honours degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland (ROI) Higher Education Provider or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL is also accepted at QUB.
A scholarship worth £5,000 will be offered to the selected students by the Queen’s University Belfast towards their postgraduate studies.