To encourage the education of female candidates in the UK, Queen’s University Belfast is offering Women Graduates Scholarships programme.
The educational award is available to all eligible students who wish to pursue graduate study at Queen’s University Belfast in the United Kingdom.
Wonderful offer for worldwide female students to get up to £1,000 amount in the UK
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the UK, founded in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast. At Queen’s, they offer a world-class education that prepares our students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? By joining this university, students can enhance their core values to reach their career destination. Their scholarship should enhance the educational opportunities of women students.
Application Deadline: October 2020
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Up to £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: National and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate programme in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a low income or be dependent on state benefits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, you need to take admission to a research programme at Queen’s University Belfast. After being enrolled, you can apply via the Queen’s Direct Application Portal (DAP)
- Supporting Documents: Please upload good quality scanned copies of the following: Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
The Queen’s University Belfast will provide an award of up to £1,000 to the successful candidates. The scholarship may be helpful in assisting, for example, with the cost of fees, books, child care or travel. It is available for one academic year only.