The University of Surrey is thrilled to announce the International Fellowship Competition. This educational award is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support for eligible students who are going to take part in a research degree at the University of Surrey.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a comprehensive community of creative and passionate people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location of Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the right choice for you as it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities to achieve future goals. It offers a good range of courses for both local and overseas applicants and allows them to change the world through their studies.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Up to £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research programme in any discipline offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria
- Applicants for Fellowships must be supported by a member of the academic staff of the University of Surrey
- Applicants should normally be based and employed outside the UK in an academic institution or a government-funded research institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to have an IELTS Academic of 6.5 or above (or equivalent), with no sub-test score below 6.
Benefits: The University of Surrey will provide an award amount of up to £5000 for successful candidates.