Have you desire to study in the best colleges or universities in the US? If your answer is yes, then you are welcome to take part in the QuestBridge National College Match Scholarships program.
This opportunity is offered by the QuestBridge and available for the high school students from the US’s low-income families.
Great platform for high school students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1994, QuestBridge links students with educational and scholarship opportunities and provides a College Prep Scholarship for high school juniors and a National College Match program for high school seniors.
Why at this program? Aspirants will get a great chance to study in one of the recognizable colleges in the US through this program. They will study in the guidance of best teachers and get full support a good career field for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: September 26, 2019
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens and permanent residents and students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents, but are attending high school in the United States are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can enrol in a high school seniors study program at any of the partner colleges.
- Admissible Criteria: Family income of the successful applicants will be less than $65,000/year and if you are not a US citizen, so only some of the partner colleges will consider your application for study and for the fund.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to choose a college from one of the partner colleges and apply there for a High School senior study program. After that, they can complete the online fund application form.
- Supporting Documents: Participants must have to submit their family financial statement, two letters of recommendation, a secondary school report from their high school counsellor, a school profile and high school transcript and additional transcripts along with any standardized test score reports.
- Admission Requirements: Each college has its own requirements, so when you are going to apply at any of the colleges you will see the requirements.
- Language Requirement: Must have good English language proficiency.
Benefits: The free schooling will cover the cost of tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies along with travel expenses.