To support bright international students in Australia, the Queensland University of Technology is actively offering the Faculty of Education Annual Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
This educational programme is open to outstanding students who have demonstrated research aptitude and academic achievement in their previous studies and want to apply for a Master and research degree at QUT.
Excellent scholarship scheme through which you can gain an education at the Queensland University of Technology without worrying about the cost.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university in Australia. Its campuses offer high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? This is a great opportunity for those who want to earn money to offset living expenses during their stay, and for students who wish to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study at QUT.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and research program
- Awards: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and Professional Doctorate in Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have studied Australian curriculum, either in Australia or overseas, and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 74, or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must follow the two steps as the following:
- Step 1: Please submit EOI. If your EOI is accepted you will be invited to submit a full application to QUT.
- Step 2: After that, they can submit an application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Before starting your application, applicants must prepare the required documents to submit.
- Admission Requirements: To keep the program, applicants must be enrolled full time in an eligible IT degree for the duration your studies and maintain a course grade point average (GPA) of 5.0 or higher each semester.
- Applicants need to either have completed Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) or be aged 17 or older and be applying on the basis of your previous study or work experience.
- Language Requirement: To meet English language proficiency requirements, you must check specific English proficiency requirements for your chosen course.
The successful applicant will receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($28,092 in 2020). The grant is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to The grant is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.