Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Queensland is announcing PhD International Scholarships in Industrial Control Systems Cyber Security. The programme is open for the academic session 2020-21.
The purpose of the PhD scholarship is to investigate cyber automation for critical infrastructure which utilizes industry control systems.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is an international higher education university in Australia. It offers wide-ranging support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The university offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university. Here students will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Engineering and Computing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, you must email the following documents to Professor Ryan Ko (ryan.ko-at-uq.edu.au).
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg TOEFL, IELTS, and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, applicants need to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide two scholarships of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually to both domestic and international students.