The Queensland University of Technology is currently accepting applications for the International PhD Scholarships in the Emotional Face for the academic session 2022/2023.
The prestigious programme will recognize students from all around the world who want to commence a PhD degree coursework at the university.
This is a very prestigious programme with various amazing perks, such as an award of $28,597.
User Review( votes)
The Technology University of Queensland is a well-known institution focused on science and learning in Australia. It provides high-quality spaces for studying, teaching, and study to better address the needs of learners, scholars and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT seeks to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and promote tomorrow’s defining industries. QUT is a unique place to learn, with world-class infrastructure, highly rated courses, well-qualified workers, and recreational and athletic facilities.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Emotional Face
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding opportunity, applicants must have to fulfil the entry requirements of the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, submit your application (one PDF file) by email to Prof Ottmar Lipp via ottmar.lipp-at-qut.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a cover letter including your motivation for applying, up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), full academic transcript, and two detailed letters of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The successful applicant will receive a scholarship, tax-exempt and indexed annually of $28,597 per annum for three years, with a possible six-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress.
International students will also receive either: An Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) fees offset (International) and QUT research degree (HDR) tuition fee scholarship.