Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, the Monash Academy of Performing Arts is providing the Orchestral International Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022. The programme is open for domestic and international students.
The funding intends to support and develop the student cohort of the Monash Academy Orchestra. It also encourages students who want to commence a Bachelor of Music degree, or double degree programme.
Marvellous opportunity for domestic and international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University is Australia’s eight leading research university has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance.
Why study at Monash University? At this university, students will get more study options, more research projects which will give the student a broader education. It provides an opportunity for the candidates to focus on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Monash Academy of Performing Arts
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Music degree, or double degree programmes.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a commencing undergraduate student enrolled, or intending to enrol, full-time in the Bachelor of Music degree, or double degree, at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Full attendance and participation at all rehearsals and performances of the Monash Academy Orchestra.
- Must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Bachelor’s degree programme at Monash University. No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: financial aid positions will be awarded based on performance at the entrance audition to the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Monash University will provide five scholarships of $2000 to domestic and international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree for the session 2021/2022.