The Queensland University of Technology has set up a wonderful funding programme called North Asia English for Academic Purposes Bursary open for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will select those students who are from North Asian countries and wishing to enrol in the EAP programme between October 2020 and November 2020 at QUT.
This funding programme has a variety of amazing perks for students.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology in short QUT is a leading Australian institution focused on main research. It houses nearly 50,000 students who hail from different parts of the world. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and extensive research programs.
Why would you like to enrol at the Queensland University of Technology? With world-class infrastructure, highly ranked courses, well-qualified staff, and recreational and athletic facilities, QUT is a great place to study. The teachers of QUT are dedicated to helping students develop skills they need to survive in this competitive and challenging world.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can qualify
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, or Japan
- Entrants should be a new commencing student in the EAP program between October 2020 to November 2020
- After completing their EAP program at the QUT College, applicants will have to commence their next academic program in one of the following courses no later than November 2021:
- University Certificate in Tertiary Preparation
- Study Abroad
- Coursework degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need for a special application for this bursary as all candidates will automatically be considered for this scheme after successfully submitting the QUT application for admission form by Monday 31 August 2020.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
- Students will get a refund of 10-week QUT English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program valued up to AU$4,500, paid as a reduction towards the subsequent academic programme at QUT College or the faculties, including foundation, diploma, University Certificate in Tertiary Preparation, Study Abroad and coursework degrees in 2021
- QUT College will continue to provide EAP concessions of 25% to citizens of Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan