In partnership with the Malaysian Australian Alumni Council, the University of Queensland is offering the Coursework Scholarship for worldwide aspirants.
The purpose of this educational award is to encourage and support students who are going to enrol in a degree programme for the session 2020/21.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university which is known as Australia’s fifth oldest university. It has educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ provides financial helps for those students who needed it and help them in their studies. Here students will get outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate
- Awards: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate in all study areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have STPM/A-Level/IB or equivalent
- They should have a CPU or CIMP / Year 12 (HSC/VCE/AUSMAT/SAM)/SMA III/Foundation studies
- Students must have Matriculation, Diploma or Degree: At least a CGPA of 3.50
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is essential to receive an unconditional offer to study in a bachelors or honours or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The scholars will receive 3 x $15,000 tuition fee scholarships as part of 2021 MACC Scholarship Program.