The Queensland University of Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its PhD international awards in Australia. The educational award is open to domestic and international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme support students who want to undertake a postgraduate research degree in Models of Intergenerational Learning and Living.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this application program.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is a modern university for the real world that offers more than 400 courses and research programs. It provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at the QUT, students will get world-class facilities and infrastructure. Here, they will get many opportunities for enhancing their talent and developing their communication skills, along with personality development.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,386 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the subject area of Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have an undergraduate or coursework qualifications in a suitable built environment degree that meets the entry requirements for PhD study at QUT.
- Ideally, you will also have (not necessary but preferred):
- Data collection and analyzing skills (quantitative and qualitative methods).
- Must have knowledge of spatial syntax mapping.
- Skills to observe the built environment.
- knowledge of residential properties, schools, age care facilities (work experience in the property sector is beneficial)
- Must have the capability to communicate with industrial partners, senior residents, young students, international academics, and partners.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the education award, applicants must have to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, candidates will be considered for the opportunity programme.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Eligible students will receive the following benefits:
- Research funded scholarship of A$33,386 per annum for three (3) years subject to satisfactory progress and full-time study mode.
- An Australian Government Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship; that is, a Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship for three (3) years for domestic candidates.
- A QUT Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship for three (3) years for international candidates.