With the motive of funding student’s education in Australia, the Queensland University of Technology is providing Research Multinational Corporates International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support and available for high achieving aspirants who want to undertake a research degree programme at the university.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, the University of Technology of Queensland offers more than 400 courses and research programs in the real world. Different online programs and diploma courses for flexible education are also offered.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT seeks to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and promote tomorrow’s defining industries. Students can also receive practical training and the latest technologies during their studies at this university.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree program in the subject area of business, statistics, econometrics, or data science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They must have recently completed a first-class Honours degree, a research Masters degree, or a coursework Masters degree with a significant research component from a recognised institution and in a cognate discipline
- Be able to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study from February 2021, but before the 1 July 2021
- Students have a strong interest in undertaking a three-year research project on industrial design, design thinking, creativity, and design expertise
- Demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research
- Demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively within interdisciplinary teams, as well as proven ability to use initiative and to work independently with minimal supervision and self-management to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrate proficient verbal, graphic, and written communication skills, which will enable you to prepare scholarly and other publications, presentations, and funding applications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission to the research degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, submit your expression of interest (EOI) to Dr. Moyle (email. charlee.moyle-at-qut.edu.au), including the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- A cover letter
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- A one-page research proposal addressing the scholarship topic
- A writing sample (e.g. copy of an article/essay/thesis you have completed).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Queensland University of Technology will offer the following benefits:
International students will also receive either an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset (International) or a QUT research degree (HDR) tuition fee scholarship.
QUT will provide an annual $28,092 per annum for three and a half years to the successful applicant.