Qatar University is awarding the College of Education Diploma Scholarships to highly inspired and talented students in Qatar for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study grant aims to encourage international aspirants who demonstrate strong potential for success and want to pursue a Diploma programme at the university.
Excellent opportunity for international candidates who want to study at Qatar University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1973, Qatar University is a primary higher education institution and has become a beacon of regional academic and research excellence. In areas of national importance, it is committed to providing high-quality education.
Why would you like to study at Qatar University? The university offers top-class facilities to candidates across campuses to facilitate their learning and social life. Students here have access to many modern, state-of-the-art classrooms and centres, sophisticated and well-maintained facilities.
Application Deadline: November 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Qatar University
- Department: College of Education
- Course Level: Diploma programs
- Award: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Qatar
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma programs in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college and major that they applied to.
- The applicant must be working under education and higher education or any governmental, educational organization.
- It should be the first time for the applicant to apply for a award in the same category offered by the College of Education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System. After creating the New User account at the admission application, you will use the login ID and PIN to log in to the system to apply for admission application and application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the college and major that they applied to.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
These endowments include exemption from tuition fees and receive free accommodation from the University.