Take the right move with the School of Accountancy Honours International Scholarships sponsored by the Queensland University of Technology towards a world-class educational journey. The programme is open to both domestic and foreign students for the session 2023/2024.
The funding opportunity encourages motivated students who want to pursue a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy) degree coursework in Australia.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a leading institution that provides top-class teaching, student services, and internationally recognized courses. It aims to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs and support the industries that will define tomorrow.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? At this university, students have many opportunities for enhancing their talent and developing communication skills, along with personality development. They will also gain practical learning and the latest technology during their study.
Application Deadline: 31 January each year.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Honours
- Awards: $8,000, $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy).
- Must be enrolled to study full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants first have to take admission in a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy). After receiving an offer, candidates must complete and submit the application form. Submit your completed application form using the contact details given on the form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, and formal identity papers, like your passport, national identity card, or student visa.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a scholarship of $8,000 to domestic students and a scholarship of $10,000 to international students for the academic session 2023/2024.